Friday, January 13, 2012

Romney Reconsidered


I have to admit, Romney really impressed me.  After his victory in the New Hampshire, a victory I worked so tirelessly to prevent, he came clean and apologized right here, in an exclusive on my blog.  I've transcribed his comment.
Hi Tommy,


I'm here in New Hampshire and as you can imagine, things are pretty crazy right now. But I want to thank you for calling me out on event you criticized. It was a bone-headed thing I did, putting Seamus on the roof of the car and I'm real sorry and a changed man. I hope you saw my speech. I was puporsely wearing my doggie tie for you to see, a way for me to express my atonement and my respect for your work.


Gotta go, I got a lot of supporters out there.


Mitt
OK, I have to admit, I missed his speech.  Maybe my daddy had it on, I don't know.  I suppose I was curled up on the ottoman taking my after dinner snooze.  But after seeing his comment, I searched the web for a picture of him during the speech . . . and sure enough, it really looks like a cute doggie tie that he's wearing.  Maybe I misjudged him or maybe not.  Time will tell.  But in the meantime, I still want Newt because he's always been good for us dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitt is the male version of Cruella DeVille. Think of how many doggies had to die to make that tie!