Monday, June 25, 2012

Talkin' Baseball

 
Those who have followed my blog know I am a big baseball fan and that my favorite player was Manny.  But he hasn't played a lot recently and then I heard he quit, so I lost interest and napped instead of flipping on the game.

Daddy has been watching a lot of games this year.  He thinks I'm sleeping, but I have been playing careful attention and I decided I like this guy Bryce Harper.  What's there not to like.  His fur looks like a cockapoos, except the groomer did a bad job.  And he runs as fast as a cockapoo, too.  It would be like a dream come true if daddy takes me to an actual game to see him.  But I don't know if that can happen because of baseball's strict segregation rules.  But he's a good daddy and maybe he can work something out.

No comments: