Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting for the Call

 
 
Well, it's been more than two weeks now, since Obama's big victory.  The president himself acknowleged my role in getting out the Canine-American vote.  No doubt, his team is far along forming his second term administration.  I had high hopes that my support would earn me the post that I've longed for, my burning, life-long ambition:  Under-secretary for Canine Affairs.  While my mommy and daddy have been away at work, I've sat idly by the phone waiting for the call.  But alas, it's been silent.  I'm starting to wonder what's taking them so long.  Could it be that my criminal record has rendered me politically untouchable?  But my offence was so long ago and my debt to society has been paid.  Surely that couldn't hold me back, could it?
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.